This will be some of the easiest chicken you ever make!
What you need:
- 1 whole pasture raised chicken
- 3 tbs of soften grassfed butter (or melted coconut oil if you are dairy free)
- 2 tbs of Greek Seasoning, I used Penzeys
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 400 deg F.
- Break down your chicken into 8 pieces. What you don’t know how to break down a chicken? Shame on you. It is a skill every paleo person should know! Well here is a great tutorial.
- Mix the soften butter and the greek seasoning together.
- Rub the butter mixture on the chicken and make sure to get under the skin too. Put pieces into a baking dish.
- Place into oven for 1 hour. Check to see if chicken is done. If it is and the skin hasn’t crisped up enough yet, turn the broiler on for 5 minutes to get the skin good and crispy.